The Railway Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has invited eligible candidates to apply online for the engagement of trainee apprentices at its Technical Training Center. Candidates can register their applications online on the form prohibited on the official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in up to January 31.
RCF Kapurthala notified a total of 56 vacancies for apprentices in different trades.
Age: Candidates must be 15 years old and not be 24 years old on 20.12.2021. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in the case of OBC candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized board and also possess a national trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training. Coaching.
The selection will be made on the basis of a merit list of candidates prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks at registration (with a minimum of 50% of the overall marks) + ITI marks in the profession in which the apprenticeship must be performed.
Applicants (except SC/ST/Women/PWD) must pay an application fee of Rs 100 through the online mode only.
Steps to Apply for the RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link ‘Apprenti Acte online application for the year 2021-2022’
- Go to User Registration and complete the registration
- Log in using the credentials and apply for the apprentice trade
- Complete the application form, upload the documents
- Pay the fee and submit the form
- Download the form and print it.