Solid Waste:

Residents and property owners may use the Transfer Station located at 755 East Conway Road. Recycling is required. Information available Here. You need a transfer station sticker which is available at the Transfer Station. Proof of residency, property ownership or business location (i.e. motor vehicle registration, tax bill, etc.) is required. Commercial services are also available.

Municipal Water and Sewer:

These services are provided by the North Conway Water Precinct (356-5382, ) and the Conway Village Fire District (447-5470). Service questions should be directed to their offices depending on where your business or home is located.

Electric Service:

The New Hampshire Electric Coop ( serves the northern areas of Town and Eversource formerly Public Service of New Hampshire ( serves the southern areas.